Electrocution Horror in Lagos: Mother Hospitalized as Kids’ Lives Tragically Cut Short

Electrocution Tragedy Unfolds

In a heart-wrenching incident in Mushin, Lagos State, a mother is currently hospitalized after her two children, a 10-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy, were electrocuted.

The tragedy occurred on Thursday, September 26, as the children returned from school.

A Fatal Attempt to Turn on the Television

The children’s fatal encounter with electricity happened when they attempted to turn on the television after returning from school.

The girl, in her attempt to switch on the TV, suffered electrocution. Tragically, her younger brother, unaware of what had happened to his sister, also touched her and suffered the same fate.

A Horrific Scene Unfolds

Eyewitnesses in the area described the horrific scene.

The siblings remained at the spot of the incident until the power supply was cut off, at which point they collapsed.

The shock and tragedy left their mother in a state of distress.

Mother’s Overwhelming Grief

Upon receiving the devastating news of her children’s electrocution, the mother reportedly fainted.

Her emotional trauma was so severe that she had to be hospitalized.

Witnesses who visited her at the hospital described her as being in a state of shock, unable to speak or express her grief.

A Devastating Loss

The community is in mourning over the loss of the two children, and the mother is grappling with the overwhelming grief of losing her beloved offspring.

In an additional heart-wrenching detail, it was revealed that the mother had a third child whom she was breastfeeding when the tragic incident unfolded.

Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn

Advertisement
Advertisement: Download Vital Signs App (VS App)