On Wednesday, the Federal Government approved N22.45 billion for projects in the Ministries of Petroleum Resources and Environment.
The Minister of Environment, Muhammed Abdullahi, and the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva, revealed this to State House correspondents shortly after this week’s Federal Executive Council meeting at the Aso Rock Villa, which was presided over by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, the projects comprise a Centre of Excellence for Environmental Restoration with an Integrated Contaminated Soil Management Centre and a Conference Hostel Facility adjacent to the Nigerian Content Towers.
Sylva revealed that the Council has approved N22 billion for the construction of a conference hostel facility in Yenagoa, near the Nigerian Content Towe.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Do I want this for my son? Elizabeth Chambers, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife, speaks
- Marine who crashed with Dem. Senator criticizes police inaction
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter