Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is looking for a passionate and creative social media Intern to join its team.
The social media intern will support the planning, implementation, and monitoring of the organisation’s social media accounts.
Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) Social Media Intern Responsibilities
- Implement and manage content and social media strategy
- Content management for all our social media platforms and extricating content from the website and populating them on our social media platforms and on external blogs to create buzz and awareness that will drive traffic to the website.
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Develop Social Media Campaigns and Calendar
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
How to Apply for Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) Social Media Intern
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.