Due to concerns that the dog might be harmed, several online users voiced concern when a Chinese dog owner dyed his golden retriever red to show him off on social media.
In a video, the owner, who is from Guangzhou in southern China’s Guangdong Province, is shown holding the puppy, who is now a dark pink, and forcing him to look at the camera.
Around the eyes and nose of the unimpressed-looking pup’s face, traces of golden fur can still be seen, but the remainder of his coat has changed to a vivid pinkish red.
Another video shows the cat with what looks to be a pair of black spectacles while the videographer chuckles.
To demonstrate the puppy’s change to its fullest, he is finally dragged around the ground.
Some online users raised concern about whether the dog might be harmed by the pet owner’s usage of human hair color.
The deeply inked owner, however, said that he had talked to a veterinarian, who had assured him that the color would not affect his Golden Retriever in the least.
All fine, all the dogs within a 10-mile radius are coming to laugh at him right now, one commenter said.
How long does it take for this to disappear, a different social media user questioned?
Another person said, “This is the most stylish puppy on the Internet.”
Only one national law in China offers protection for certain wild animals, hence there are no laws in place to safeguard animals.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Tennessee police chief fired after details of his involvement in Maegan Hall’s sex scandal emerge
- Gabby Petito selfie before Brian Laundrie driving stop exposes damaged face
- Real-life Spider-Man’s home – located at 20 Ingram Street – hit market for 2.138million
- Harry Potter actor Warwick Davis fights to keep a historic primary school open
- As Joe addresses the nation, CHRISTIAN WHITON asks, how do we win the new “Cold War” with China?
- “Drink-driving” Land Rover driver hits four parked cars before hitting fence
- Telstra phishing letter dupes recipients into a bogus effort to capture hackers
- Archie Battersbee’s mother tells the coroner that she does not know if he participated in the ‘blackout challenge’ on TikTok
- Trans Lives Matter demonstrators occupy Oklahoma State Capitol
- ‘Shocked’ granny, 68, fined £100 for “littering” after feeding ducks bread in river