This is to inform all the prospective students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) that the management of the institution has released the 2021/2022 academic year admission list.
KSUSTA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List
CURRENTLY, KSUSTA prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session.