Canadian woman, 19, stabbed to death while visiting UK to see boyfriend she met online

Canadian woman, 19, stabbed to death while visiting UK to see boyfriend she met online

A Canadian teen was stabbed to death in the United Kingdom while visiting a boyfriend she met online. Ashley Wadsworth had only been in the nation for 11 weeks when she was discovered dead on February 1 in a block of flats in Chelmsford, Essex.
She was from the little British Columbia town of Vernon, and she had come to England to be with her 23-year-old lover, Jack Sepple.
The couple appears to be having a good time together in photos shared on social media.

Other pictures shared by Jack’s mum on January 18 show Ashley joining the family for a trip to the East Sussex town of Rye. Ashley was due to fly home to see her family in Vernon today, Feb. 3, but she was found dead at 4pm on Tuesday after concerned neighbours called the police.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection to the teenager’s death.
Friends have gone online to mourn her. In an emotional post on Facebook, Ashley’s friend from Canada, Larissa Kontos, said: “I’ve been trying to come up with words for hours. I have wrote out a post and then deleted it. Because nothing I say will bring you back.
“I will miss our conversations, you were always messaging me telling me the newest thing you saw on how a person can get pregnant! I will miss seeing your smile and beautiful face! You will be truly missed by so many. Shine bright girly.
” Larissa added: “She was a 19-year-old beautiful soul. She had a ticket for this Thursday to come back home to people whom love her dearly.”
Ashley’s great aunt Tova Wadsworth said: “Ashley was a beautiful young lady and full of love and kindness for all in her life.
“This was a trip of a lifetime… Nothing of this makes any sense. Her family is heartbroken and struggles to understand.
” A neighbour close to the murder scene said the whole street was crawling with officers and that they could see paramedics entering a home.
They told MailOnline: “They brought the young lady out into the road just outside the property and were continuing to try and save her.
“The police were talking about stab injuries. It seems that she was the victim of a frenzied attack. But the medics couldn’t save her.
It was awful to watch.” Essex Police said they were called to a disturbance at a home in Tennyson Road and that despite the efforts of paramedics, the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
DCI Scott Egerton, said: “We are at the early stages of our investigation and are working to build a picture of what happened.
“This incident took place in a residential area so I know it’s likely to cause concern for those living nearby but we have made a quick arrest and do not believe there is a risk to the wider public. “There will continue to be a visible police presence in the area throughout today.

Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn

Read Related News On TDPel Media

Advertisement: Download Vital Signs App (VS App)