Mohamad Alameddine, an alleged mafia member, crashed his $350,000 Lamborghini during a fast-paced social drag race.
On Friday night at Sydney’s Motorsport Park in Eastern Creek, Alameddine, who police claim is associated with the criminal clan and Comanchero bikie gang, wrecked the fancy automobile while traveling at 200 km/h.
Video captures the white Lamborghini Huracan swerving to the right and colliding with a trackside wall.
The vehicle then makes a 180-degree turn and strikes the wall once again.
After the collision, Alameddine was taken by ambulance to the hospital, but the source informed The Daily Telegraph that he is “okay, just a little bruised up.”
A Serious Crime Prevention Order is now in effect for Alameddine.
He is accused of leading a criminal organization, carrying out an armed robbery, and dealing with the profits of crime.
After Comanchero sergeant-at-arms Tarek Zahed was shot ten times at an Auburn gym in May, he was seen earlier this year with Zahed and the newly elected president, Alex Meehan. He escaped the assault.
Omar, the 39-year-old brother of Zahed, was also shot many times, causing cardiac arrest and his death there and then.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Tennessee police chief fired after details of his involvement in Maegan Hall’s sex scandal emerge
- Gabby Petito selfie before Brian Laundrie driving stop exposes damaged face
- Real-life Spider-Man’s home – located at 20 Ingram Street – hit market for 2.138million
- Harry Potter actor Warwick Davis fights to keep a historic primary school open
- As Joe addresses the nation, CHRISTIAN WHITON asks, how do we win the new “Cold War” with China?
- “Drink-driving” Land Rover driver hits four parked cars before hitting fence
- Telstra phishing letter dupes recipients into a bogus effort to capture hackers
- Archie Battersbee’s mother tells the coroner that she does not know if he participated in the ‘blackout challenge’ on TikTok
- Trans Lives Matter demonstrators occupy Oklahoma State Capitol
- ‘Shocked’ granny, 68, fined £100 for “littering” after feeding ducks bread in river