Family pays tribute to young woman who died from accidental overdose on sleeping medication

Young Woman Dies in Her Sleep After Accidental Overdose on Sleeping Medication

Chloe Caton, a 21-year-old dental receptionist, died in her sleep after accidentally overdosing on sleeping medication.

Woman Struggling with Mental Health Dies From Accidental Overdose

Miss Caton had been struggling with her mental health towards the end of her life and had been prescribed zopiclone and diazepam to help her sleep. However, she also took two other medications that had not been prescribed to her.

Post-Mortem Examination Finds Cause of Death

A post-mortem examination found that the cause of death was zopiclone toxicity, with the other medications as contributory factors.

Coroner Rules Death Was Accidental

The coroner who presided over the inquest concluded that Miss Caton’s death was an accident.

Conclusion

Miss Caton’s death is a tragedy and serves as a reminder of the importance of taking medications as prescribed and seeking help if you are struggling with your mental health.

Advertisement
Advertisement: Download Vital Signs App (VS App)

Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn

Advertisement
Advertisement: Download Vital Signs App (VS App)