Alan Fisher Breaks Guinness World Record
Concerned Nigerians have reached out to Alan Fisher, the Irish Chef who recently set a new Guinness World Record by cooking for 119 hours and 57 minutes.
While they congratulated him, they also informed him of an upcoming challenge from Nigerian Chef Dammy.
Alan Fisher’s New Guinness World Record
On Tuesday, November 6, Guinness World Records announced that Alan Fisher had broken the previous record set by Nigerian Chef Hilda Baci. Fisher’s impressive achievement captured the attention of many.
Concerns About Upcoming Competition
Less than 24 hours after his victory, Nigerians took to his social media page to celebrate his accomplishment. However, they also conveyed their belief that Nigerian Chef Dammy would soon challenge and dethrone him.
Nigerian Reactions to Alan Fisher’s Record
Various Nigerians posted comments on Alan Fisher’s social media page expressing both their congratulations and their anticipation of the impending competition. Here are some of the comments made by Nigerians:
Nigerians’ Comments on Alan Fisher’s Record
- kc_gorom suggested that Chef Dammy from Ekiti State would aim to dethrone Fisher and bring back the Guinness World Record certificate.
- mygodfather hinted at the speed with which Chef Dammy might challenge Fisher’s record.
- bolajii.o questioned the haste with which Fisher received his certificate and anticipated Chef Dammy’s challenge.
- maduka_matthew urged Fisher to consider who the defending champion was and the circumstances behind obtaining the certificate.
- esther____anthony playfully suggested that Fisher didn’t allow Chef Hilda Baci to enjoy her record for long.
- shuushen_ advised Nigerians to congratulate Fisher and act civilized rather than overwhelming him with requests.
- neferrrrr_titi raised questions about the time it took for Hilda Baci to receive her certificate.
- nothingdeythislife reminded everyone that records are meant to be broken, and Chef Hilda Baci had also broken someone’s record.
The Quest for Guinness World Records
This exchange highlights the competitive spirit in the culinary world and the constant pursuit of Guinness World Records by chefs worldwide.