Teenager electrocuted TO DEATH while charging phone

After an 18-year-old guy was electrocuted while charging his phone, his parents have been left absolutely devastated.

On February 26, 2022, at around 20:00, Angel Andrada was enjoying dinner with his parents at their home in Maipu, Argentina, when he asked to leave the table to charge his phone – but he never returned.

According to Argentine broadcaster TN, the parents’ attention was drawn to a loud noise coming from the teenager’s room, causing them to investigate. He was discovered on the floor by his father, who transported him to the Diego Paroissien Regional Hospital.

But sadly, there was nothing they could do to save him and he was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Police have launched an investigation onto Angel Andrada’s death and even took statements from his parents as well as the phone and charger to examine the items. The incident comes months after a two-year-okd girl in Brazil died  when a mobile phone charger she touched gave her a lethal electric shock.

The incident occurred in Erere, Brazil in August 2021. Like Andrada, Sara Alves de Albuquerque was pronounced dead when she got to the hospital. Tributes came pouring in for the girl, including from the town’s own mayor Emanuelle Gomes Martins, who wrote:

“The government of Erere expresses deep regret for the death of the child Sara Alves de Albuquerque. In this moment of deep pain, the municipal public administration sympathises with family and friends…”

Another wrote: “There are moments when we cannot find the words to externalise our feelings, above all when it’s reported about a child. I wish them a lot of strength. May God comfort her parents’, relatives’ and friends’ suffering hearts.

»Teenager electrocuted TO DEATH while charging phone«

↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯