How to make a group chat on Snapchat 2022 – Snapchat is one of the most popular texting apps at present. It has several features including group chat.
Read this article to get all the info on how to make a group chat on Snapchat 2022.
One of the most popular instant messaging apps in the world is Snapchat. One of the most notable features of Snapchat is that photos and messages are often only available for a short period of time before being deleted by their recipients.
From the app’s original focus on person-to-person photo sharing, users’ “Stories” of 24 hours of chronological content, as well as “Discover,” which allows advertisers to produce ad-supported short-form content, have grown.
It also allows users to save password-protected photos in the “my eyes only” folder. It also appears to use end-to-end encryption to some extent, with the intention of expanding its use in the future. One of the other features is Groupchat. Scroll down to get more info.
How to Make a Group Chat on Snapchat 2022?
Listed below are the steps to make a group chat,
- Open Snapchat and go to the bottom navigation bar to the “Chat” menu. Then, in the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap the “Chat” floating action button. To begin the group creation process, touch “New Group.”
- Tap the “Chat with Group” option after selecting the contacts you want to add to your group.
- By hitting the pencil sign at the top of the screen and selecting “New Group,” you can give your Snapchat group chat a name.
- That’s all there is to it. You’ve created a Snapchat group that you can use to interact with your friends and send Snaps to them.
How to make a Group Chat on Snapchat on Android?
The steps for making a Group Chat on Android is the same as the one’s mentioned above. So you can use the same steps to make a group chat on Snapchat on Android.
How to Add Members to a Group Chat in Snapchat?
Listed below are the steps to add members,
- To add a contact from your contacts list, go to group settings and press “Add Members,” then select the contacts from the list that appears.
- You can also share the group’s invite link with your friends and family. This is how it works. Open Snapchat group settings, then press “Invite Via Link” on the pop-up window, then “Invite.” Then, using your preferred messaging app, such as WhatsApp, share the Snapchat group chat invite link.
How to Mute Notifications of a Group Chat?
Listed below are the steps to mute notifications,
- If the frequency of message notifications in the Snapchat group is overwhelming you, you can choose to mute them. Tap the vertical three-dots menu in the top-right corner of the group settings page and select “Message Notifications.”
- You can activate notifications for all messages, tagged messages, or mute them all here. Select the proper setting for your requirements, and you’re ready to go.
How to leave Snapchat Group?
Listed below are the steps to leave a group,
- Open a Group Chat.
- Tap the Group Chat icon at the top to open the Group Profile.
- Tap the three dot icon at the top.
- Tap ‘Leave Group’.