Omotola Jolade And Her Husband Captain Matthew Ekehinde Celebrate 26 Years Wedding Anniversary.
Omotola Jalade, who hails from Ondo state, was born in Lagos State. Omotola grew up in a family of five: her parents and two younger brothers; Tayo and Bolaji Jalade. Her mother, Oluwatoyin Jalade née Amori Oguntade, worked at J.T Chanrai Nigeria, and her father, Oluwashola Jalade, worked at the YMCA and the Lagos Country Club.
Omotola’s original ambition was to work in business management, while awaiting her results from university, she began modelling to earn a living.
Omotola Jalade attended Chrisland School, Opebi (1981–1987), Oxford Children School (1987), Santos Layout, and Command Secondary Schoo,l Kaduna (1988–1993)
She had a brief stint at Obafemi Awolowo University and completed her studies at Yaba College of Technology (1996–2004), where she studied Estate Management.
Omotola Jalade married Captain Matthew Ekeinde in (1996). The couple later held a white ceremony on board a Dash 7 aircraft while flying from Lagos to Benin in (2001), with close family and friends present. She gave birth to her first daughter on 30 March 1997. Together, they have four children, Princess, M.J, Meraiah and Michael.
The couple who have been happily married for twenty six years went on roller skating to celebrate their 26 year wedding anniversary, the mother of four describe their years of marriage as “ 26 years of friendship and partnership.
The happy wife and mother took to her social media handle , face book to post “ 26 years of friendship and partnership…. Of being each other’s no 1 fan.
friends and family have taken to social media to congratulate the happy couple.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- With Papoose, Jalen Rose discusses his resolve and upcoming nuptials
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash