Alexx Ekubo Assists Pete Edochie at Afamefuna Movie Premiere
Viral Video Shows Alexx Ekubo Helping Pete Edochie
A viral clip showed Alexx Ekubo assisting the veteran actor as he arrived at the venue of the event.
The video has garnered mixed reactions from netizens, with some praising Ekubo for his respect and others criticizing Yul Edochie for not being there to assist his father.
Nollywood Stars Attend Afamefuna Movie Premiere
Nollywood stars like Pete Edochie, Stan Nze and wife Blessing Obasi, Alexx Ekubo, Kanayo. O Kanayo were among the famous faces in the movie industry who attended the Afamefuna movie premiere, which took place on Sunday, November 27.
Alexx Ekubo Welcomes Pete Edochie
In a video that has gone viral, Alexx Ekubo is seen welcoming Pete Edochie and helping him inside the venue of the Afamefuna movie premiere.
Fans and colleagues cheered as the seasoned actor took Alexx’s hand as he entered the building.
Netizens React to Video
The video has sparked mixed reactions from netizens.
Many people were upset with Yul Edochie in the comment section because they thought he ought to be the one standing by his father.
Others praised Ekubo for his respect.
- elbinie: “The man oozes an aura of respect without stress.”
- obadatofizzy: “Pikin wey suppose hold him hand Dey zuzu up and down.”
- mojereolaikeoluwa: “Daddy please advise uncle Y.”
- tobadavidd: “This man too get levels.. @yuledochie you no dey learn at all?”
- itygirl: “@yuledochie u sure say na this man born you?”
- engr.komasley: “@avril8th_place something wey Yul suppose dy do, em and Judy go dy IG dy do Isi mmili and Ijele.”
- avril8th_place: “I love the way Alex is looking after him.”
- tolusucr: “Pikin wey suppose hold him papa dey customize fake chain up and down.”
The viral video of Alexx Ekubo assisting Pete Edochie has sparked a debate about respect and family values.
While some netizens believe that Yul Edochie should have been the one to assist his father, others commended Ekubo for his act of kindness.