You start craving that warm and comforting meal again as soon as the summer rains start. Pastry, in particular, is a certain method to win over the rest of the family when you prepare it for them. Topping our chicken cobbler with a scone-like topping that’s buttery and crumbly gives it a bit of a luxurious twist. The filling, made of creamy chicken and mushrooms, will remind you of the tastiest chicken pies you’ve ever eaten, and it’s perfect for sharing with your loved ones.
Chicken cobbler suggestions
Browning it in a skillet adds flavour owing to the caramelization process, as is the case with most proteins. However, if you use too much chicken, it can become dry. Carrots are another fantastic veggie option for this sauce. The crust of the golden scone dough is flaky and buttery, two qualities that are always appreciated. Enjoy your chicken pie with a side of fresh green salad.
A chicken cobbler is the perfect thing to eat on a rainy weeknight when you’re stuck at home. It’s comforting in every mouthful and easy to prepare.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Celeb-loved We adore the new dry shampoo from Olaplex
- Terry Bradshaw makes jokes on-air about dying. “Consider the ratings”
- Stream or Skip: ‘Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ on VOD, a Flatline Biopic of a GOAT Who Deserves Better
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker