Weather Outlook for South Africa on November 2, 2023
This weather forecast provides a detailed overview of the weather conditions across South Africa for Thursday, November 2, 2023.
From severe weather alerts to temperature expectations, it’s a valuable resource for those planning their day.
Severe Weather Alerts:
- No impact-based warnings are currently in effect.
Fire Danger Warnings:
- Extremely high fire danger conditions are anticipated in the Dawid Kruiper, Kai !Garib, and Kareeberg local municipalities in the Northern Cape province. Vigilance is advised in these areas.
- No advisories are issued at this time.
Provincial Weather Updates:
- Weather: Expect partly cloudy and warm conditions, with an improvement to fine weather in the afternoon.
- UVB Sunburn Index: Very High.
- Weather: Morning fog is expected on the escarpment, with partly cloudy and cool conditions in other areas, particularly warming up in the east.
- Weather: Anticipate morning fog on the escarpment, with other regions experiencing partly cloudy and cool conditions.
- Weather: Morning fog may appear in certain eastern areas, with the rest of the province experiencing partly cloudy and warm to hot conditions.
- Isolated afternoon showers and thundershowers are likely in the extreme west.
- Weather: Morning fog may develop in some extreme eastern areas, with other parts of the province seeing partly cloudy and cool to warm conditions.
- Isolated afternoon showers and thundershowers are expected in the far east.
- Weather: Partly cloudy and warm to hot conditions prevail, with isolated afternoon showers and thundershowers in the northern regions.
- The north-western areas are set to experience very hot temperatures.
Wind: Along the coast, expect light to moderate north-westerly winds.
- Weather: Morning fog is expected along the south coast, while the interior will be cloudy and warm, with hotter temperatures inland.
Wind: Along the coast, prepare for fresh to strong easterly to south-easterly winds.
In the north, winds will be light to moderate northerly to north-westerly, extending to Table Bay in the late afternoon.
- UVB Sunburn Index: Very High.
Western Half: Coastal regions will be cool, while inland areas will be partly cloudy and warm, becoming fine in the afternoon.
Eastern Half: Cloudy conditions are forecasted, with morning fog in areas south of the escarpment.
However, the rest of the region will experience fine and cool weather, with warmth in the west.
Wind: Along the coast, moderate to fresh easterly winds are expected in the western half, and moderate to fresh north-easterly winds in the eastern half.
- Weather: Morning fog is likely over the interior, with partly cloudy and cool conditions in most areas.
- Some northern regions may experience warmer temperatures.
- Isolated afternoon showers and thundershowers are expected in the west.
Wind: Along the coast, gentle south-easterly winds are forecasted in the extreme north initially, shifting to moderate easterly to north-easterly winds.
- UVB Sunburn Index: High.
This comprehensive weather forecast helps individuals across South Africa plan their day effectively, considering factors such as temperature, wind, and potential showers.
It’s essential for making informed decisions regarding outdoor activities and travel.