Please check your self-service portal to discover if you’ve been chosen and to confirm the site of your physical confirmation, which is set to take place from Tuesday, June 14th, through Saturday, June 25, 2022.
To confirm your physical verification location, dial *45665# on your phone. You must fulfill the following requirements:
Your N-Power ID is a unique number that you can use to identify yourself.
Academic credentials are a valid source of identification.
Beneficiaries of NPower Batch C, Stream 1 who were unable to check their physical condition in the previous year owing to unforeseen circumstances shall attend Batch c2 for physical verification from June 14th to 25th, 2022.
Screening Requirements for NPower
NPower physical verification of the data and credentials will be uploaded to all applicants who have been shortlisted and assigned primary place assignments in their NASIMS Dashboard.
Check that you have all of the documentation necessary for the physical examination of the applicants listed below before returning to your primary assignment site.
- Number for Bank Verification (BVN) Take a printout (If available)
- Deployment Letter Copies (Not Necessary)
- National ID, driver’s license, voter’s card, or international passport are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Certificate of Discharge from the NYSC (If Applicable)
- Certificate of SSCE (If Applicable)
- Other Educational Qualifications
- Certificate of State Origin (passport photo)
To ensure a successful screening, make sure you have all of the above papers. Please note that the above bank verification number printout is optional, however it is encouraged if you already have one.
NASIMS Screening Information from NPower
1. Candidates will be confirmed by National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) local government inspectors using an automated method that will identify them based on their fingerprints before submitting original copies of their participation letters. Academic credentials will be necessary, as well as a method of viewing that can be identified.
2. Many candidates have been unable to use the N-Power Portal to download their engagement documents. This is an intentional tactic, according to the Federal Ministry of Human Rights, to alleviate congestion at verification facilities. Within two (2) weeks following verification, the portal will be opened at intervals to allow additional users to download and validate their letters. Physical verification will be done in batches, in a nutshell.
3. Candidates who have been successfully verified should report to their primary assignment places right once, while those who have been denied by PPA or have other issues should contact the NSIP office in their state.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Enugu School Fees for State University of Medicine and Applied Science (SUMAS)
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade