The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive seven months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical / Automation Maintenance & Applied sciences.
Key Highlights of the Programme
- To train and equip youths with employable technical & science skills
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to the capacity development of our country
Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program Requirements
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial & Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Micro-Biology, Biological sciences, Biotechnology, Food science and technology, Nutrition and dietetics
- Minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry O Level.
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement.
Benefits of Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program
- Acquisition of entrepreneurial skills
- Increased employability for graduates.
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.