The Big Brother Naija season 6 Shine Ya Eye Reunion program has begun, with Day 1 airing on Thursday, June 2, 2022.
Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Arin, Nini, Saga, Saskay, Angel, Emmanuel, Tega, Niyi, Yousef, Princess, Sammie, Beatrice, Maria, Cross, Queen, Yerins, Kayvee, Peace, Michael, JMK, Jaypaul, Jackie B, and Boma were all ushered into the studio by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the amazing anchor and host.
To begin the evening, Ebuka asked a handful of the ex-housemates what they brought to the Reunion program and what viewers might expect, and they all assured him of drama, cruise, and, most importantly, reconciliation.
When it came to Michael, Ebuka revealed that everyone witnessed what happened between Whitemoney and his first love interest, Jackie B, when Michael was ejected.
And, in response to the point at which Michael left the House and watched what happened from outside, he said that Whitemoney is his person and, as such, has good taste, and he didn’t try to take offense with what happened between them.
expressing his feelings over the Whitemoney and Jackie B issue, Michael said, “You know, (Whitemoney), that’s my guy”, going further, Ebuka asked Michael if he was shocked about what he saw.
“Were you shocked?” Ebuka asked and Michael replied, “I wasn’t shocked, he (Whitemoney) has a good taste. So, it was good to watch. I believe everything worked out the way it was supposed.”
Ebuka also confirmed that he saw, after the show, how Michael and Whitemoney had a good handshake and mutual exchange of pleasantries, and Michael not taking any offense with what had happened. “So, you didn’t take any offense at all?” – Ebuka asked and Michael responded, “Not at all”.
Further, Ebuka believes that because Michael did not take offense, the fans may have taken the matter very seriously. Ebuka asked, “You think the fans made it a thing?” and Micheal replied, “Pretty much, pretty much”.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- With Papoose, Jalen Rose discusses his resolve and upcoming nuptials
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash