At the funeral for Queen Elizabeth II, Meghan Markle seemed to become teary-eyed.
On Monday, there was a State Funeral for the deceased king. among the 2,000 individuals who came to Westminster Abbey to pay their respects to the Queen were world leaders and members of the royal family.
At the funeral, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a rare public appearance. Harry walked behind the coffin of his grandmother.
Prior to the event, Meghan stood beside Kate Middleton, Princess Charlotte, and Prince George.
Markle was seen in photos at the burial with a tear streaming down her face, suggesting that the sombre occasion seemed to make her sad.
Another image shows her standing close to Sophie, Countess of Wessex, seeming to wipe her face, but the burial hat obscures her face.
Despite the fact that Meghan and Harry’s relationship with the royal family have suffered recently, the pair has made a point of saying that they get along well with Queen Elizabeth.
The pair said that they often FaceTimed the queen when they were in California and she was in the UK, and Harry claimed that neither his grandparents nor his grandmother had made derogatory comments about Archie.
With the Queen’s approval, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex gave their baby, Lilibet, the name of the monarch. The Queen family nickname was Lilibet.
In light of the Queen’s passing, there have also been indications that the royal family may be attempting to turn a fresh page with Meghan and Harry.
After the Queen’s passing, Prince William extended an invitation to the newlyweds to join him and Kate on a walkabout in Windsor. King Charles III also made an exemption for Harry to wear his military uniform at a vigil for the Queen despite the fact that he is no longer a working royal.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- “Anti-Semitic to his rotten core” and a “Putin apologist,” Dave Gilmour says
- Husband saves wife at Central Coast’s Frazer Beach
- ABC gives fired GMA presenter Amy Robach more severance than T.J. Holmes
- Amateur sleuths cannot examine abandoned home for missing mother Nicola Bulley
- Royal Navy chief closes HMS Collingrad’s filthy living quarters
- Justin Welby almost cries during impassioned conversation over blessing homosexual couples
- After losing family in the Turkish earthquake, Tamer Hassan breaks down
- 23-year-old amateur climber dies in Snowdonia after falling 600ft
- Indonesia earthquake kills four as floating restaurant sinks
- Russia’s ex-richest man says that only World War Three can stop Putin