Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe
TO: Tom Berger, Director of Real Estate Management and Development
FROM: Governor Ron DeSantis
DATE: July 8, 2022
RE: Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Shinzo Abe
On Friday, July 8, 2022, to the shock and horror of the world, former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe was assassinated. Abe was the longest-serving Prime Minister in Japan’s history. He was a strong leader and faithful ally to our nation. Abe was a great man who truly understood freedom and democracy. He will be remembered for his remarkable service and commitment to the people of Japan.
Pursuant to the President’s order and as a mark of respect, I hereby direct the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff at all local and state buildings, installations, and grounds throughout the State of Florida until sunset on Sunday, July 10, 2022.
Please see the proclamation by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. here.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Celeb-loved We adore the new dry shampoo from Olaplex
- Terry Bradshaw makes jokes on-air about dying. “Consider the ratings”
- Stream or Skip: ‘Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ on VOD, a Flatline Biopic of a GOAT Who Deserves Better
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker