The black Labrador, Maverick, turned out to be a little more shy than his namesake from Top Gun, hesitating at the sight of Halloween cat decorations.
The terrified dog made his owners laugh when he emerged from a home in Ingleside, Texas, a community on the Gulf of Mexico that is 16 miles outside of Corpus Christi’s central business district.
Maverick was confronted by a group of frightening Halloween cats and was unsure about what to do.
He remained still and froze. He even seemed to have a stone tail.
ER nurse Lilly Flores, who shared the video, chuckled at her stupid puppy, which was remained immobile despite her attempts to get it to move.
Maverick continued to stand rigidly as she moved the camera around.
As a male voice summoned the terrified dog, she laughed and said, “His tail’s not even flinching.”
He’s terrified of the cats, a tiny youngster can be heard chuckling.
Finally, the guy had to approach Maverick directly since he was still standing still and needed to be convinced that he could get out of the “cat trap.”
Come on, guy, it’s all right! The dog eventually waggled his tail and ran away from the terrifying sight after the guy spoke.
The video was uploaded to Flores’ TikTok profile and has approximately 12 million views.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Do I want this for my son? Elizabeth Chambers, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife, speaks
- Marine who crashed with Dem. Senator criticizes police inaction
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter