Fasting and the well-known weight-loss medicine Wegovy are Elon Musk’s secrets to appearing “fit, ripped, and healthy,” the Tesla entrepreneur said.
In response to a supporter who said that Musk, 51, looked “great” and inquired as to whether he was working out and following a good diet, Musk shared his secret on Twitter earlier this month.
For his number, the business tycoon mentioned Wegovy, a semaglutide brand made by Novo Nordisk. He tweeted, “Fasting.” Also Wegovy
The once-weekly injection was first approved by the FDA for “chronic weight control” last summer. It was previously used to assist manage diabetes.
It has been shown to cause a 15% to 20% reduction of body weight over 68 weeks by balancing out the body’s hunger hormones and slowing digestion. This was originally reported by Insider’s Gabby Landsverk.
People are paying to take the medication off-label, which adds to shortages, even though it is only allowed for weight reduction in persons with a “obese” body mass index and those who are also classified “overweight” and have a disease such type 2 diabetes or high cholesterol.
According to Variety, some of those folks may be other celebrities who can afford the hefty $1,200 to $1,500 monthly rent.
According to the FDA, semaglutide is meant to be taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet (which the medication makes simpler) and increased physical exercise. GI symptoms including nausea and diarrhea are its most frequent negative effects.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Queens NYPD seeking for man who randomly assaulted women
- Florida adolescent Aiden Fucci admits to fatally stabbing 13-year-old cheerleader Tristyn Bailey
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Harvey Schwartz has been named CEO of Carlyle Group
- Bethany Hamilton, a surfer, says she will not compete against trans women
- I almost perished from $117K in black-market BBL injections
- “The View” Jokes About Bored Ben Affleck at Grammys: “J.Lo Should’ve Brought” Mum
- National Enquirer acquired for $100 million to indicted former MoviePass CEO: report
- Dell is eliminating almost 6,500 positions as the PC market declines
- Rasta The Artist honors Riky Rick at Cotton Festival 2023
- Emirates now offers MORE Cape Town flights