After falling down the organizational ladder at the club, Hector Bellerin seemed destined to depart Arsenal during this transfer window.
The fullback has struggled the last two years, and he spent the most recent season on loan at Real Betis.
He still has one season remaining on his current Arsenal contract, and he’s been trying to get out of there as a free agent.
The Gunners’ position on that, however, is still up for debate.
Betis wants him back but is unable to pay Arsenal for his services due to financial constraints; nevertheless, Barcelona has suddenly entered the fray.
Cesar Azpilicueta was coveted by the Spanish powerhouse from Chelsea, but their transfer for him has fallen through.
They are now focusing on Bellerin, and according to a report from Sport, which was made public by Sport Witness, they have instructed him to wait for their offer.
In order to make room for him in their lineup, Barca wants to let go of some of its present players.
Bellerin obviously does not fit into our plans, therefore keeping him at the club makes little sense.
We should, in theory, profit from his selling. But given the current situation, letting him go for free might not be a terrible idea.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- The team performed well today due to many strong individual performances. Rulani Mokwena
- We intend to improve upon our competitive performance in order to keep the trophy. Connor Mailula
- Coach Rulani Mokwena: We must do our best to protect the trophy and go better than previous year
- They did great in giving everyone minutes, which is the best way to keep everyone satisfied. Rulani Mokwena
- Reserves of Pirates Pass Maritzburg
- Sundowns Ladies are prepared for their Super League debut against Richmond United
- Preview of the DStv Premiership: Mamelodi Sundowns
- Mamelodi Sundowns Ladies celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Which are the best tennis bookmakers for India?
- Pirates sign a new player