In the midst of rumors that the pair is divorcing, Antonio Brown shared a picture of himself embracing Brady’s wife, Gisele Bündchen, in an apparent attempt to mock his former teammate and friend Tom Brady.
Brady and Bündchen, who have been married since 2009, have both hired divorce attorneys, according to Page Six on Tuesday.
According to Page Six, the couple has been living apart for a while after a quarrel over Brady’s shocking decision to resign from the NFL.
Brady’s probable divorce was announced the same day that Brown posted a picture of himself and Gisele Bündchen enjoying the Buccaneers’ Super Bowl victory on Instagram.
Put that Shit On, the title of Brown’s latest rap song, is what Brown captioned the image.
Brady and Brown previously hung out together.
Despite the wide receiver’s contentious departure from the Oakland Raiders and allegations that he sexually abused many women, Brady stood by him to help him get contracts with the New England Patriots and then the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Even when Brown initially went to Tampa, Brady allowed him to remain at his home.
The two’s relationship has worsened since Brown was released by the Bucs last season after leaving the field mid-game, with Brown often openly disparaging his former teammate.
Brown told reporters in January that the only reason Brady was his buddy was because the quarterback depended on him to win games.
“Why is Tom Brady my friend? Because I play football well, “said he. “I assume he needs me to play football. To win a Super Bowl, these men phoned me.”
Then, in August, Brown criticized Brady for deciding to miss time with the Buccaneers for non-football-related reasons.
Brown wrote, “Tom Brady manipulating the game gets 14 days go home get his head rt hahaha.” You can notice the change now.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- American Citizen Convicted of Providing Material Support to ISIS that Resulted in Death and Related Offenses
- Graduate writes college essay using ChatGPT
- Serbian MP made to resign after watching porn during parliamentary debate on Kosovo
- Kim Jong-Un, leader of North Korea, visits the military with his daughter
- PPE fraud gets health department messenger 10 years jail term
- According to police, Levi Davis may be arrested soon
- Woman kicks police officer’s crotch
- Nicola Bulley investigation: Police say Diver does not have full information
- UK forecasts predict “Beast of the East” storm amid cold fog and -3C temps
- Chechen commander wants Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarise”