Sibongile moves in with the least expected person. A job seeking Ntokozo walks into a lion’s den.
Gomora season 3 episode 18
Next on Gomora
Ntokozo falls right into a lion’s den. A hostage drama hits the Molefe family all thanks to Thathi.
All caught up and want to know what is coming next ? Take a look at the May soapie teasers right here.
It is a South African telenovela was produced as a Mzansi Magic Production by Seriti. It was created by Gwydion Beynon, Phathushedzo Makwarela and Kutlwano Ditsele; and co-created by Amanda Lane. The series revolves around the worlds of the upper- and lower-class communities of posh Sandton and neighbouring Alexandra – a crowded, hard-working township nicknamed Gomora. The programme’s dialogue is primarily in Tswana and Zulu and is subtitled in English with some English dialogue in between.
See the main cast here:
The main cast includes the following actors (and the characters they play):
- Onthatile “Thathi” Molefe-Ndaba (Katlego Danke)
- Melusi Dlamini (Zolisa Xaluva)
- Mam’Sonto Molefe (Connie Chiume)
- Gladys Dlamini (Thembi Seete)
- Ntokozo Dlamini (Ntobeko Sishi)
- Buhle Ndaba (Ama Qamata)
- Langa Dlamini (Siya Xaba)
- Sibusiso “Teddy” Zondo (Sicelo Buthelezi)
- Pretty Molefe – Madida (Siyasanga Papu)
- Zanele “MaZet” Thwala (Siphesihle Ndaba)
- Tshiamo Madida (Lerato Mokora)
- Ntombizodwa “Zodwa” Zondo (Sannah Mchunu)
- Sbonga Madida (Khaya Mthembu)
- Jackie Hlungwani (Leera Mthethwa)