WAEC 2021 Physics Essay Objection Question And Answer
1. A physical quantity that is independent of other quantities is known as….
A. Social Quantity
B. Derived Quantity
C. Fundamental Quantity
D. Vector Quantity
E. Physical Quantity
ANSWER: A (Fundamental Quantity)
2. …….. units of the following physical quantities are derived? I. Area II. Thrust III. Pressure IV. Mass
A. I, II, III & IV
B. I, II, III only
C. I, II, IV only
D. I, & III only
E. I & IV only
ANSWER: B (I, II, III only)
3. Which of the following is not a Fundamental Quantity?
E. None of the above
ANSWER: A (Speed)
4. The slope of a straight line displacement time graph gives…
A. Distance traveled
B. Uniform velocity
C. Uniform acceleration
D. Instantaneous acceleration
E. Uniform speed
ANSWER: B (Uniform velocity)
5. A man will exact the greatest pressure on a bench when he
A. lies flat on his back
B. lies flat on his belly
C. stand on both feet
D. stand on one foot only
E. stand on toes of one foot
ANSWER: E (stand on toes of one foot)
6. When three coplanar and non-parallel forces are in equilibrium,
I. they can be represented in magnitude and direction by the three sides of a triangle taken in order.
II. their lines of action meet at a point.
III. the magnitude of anyone equals the magnitude of the resultant of the other two.
IV. any one force is the equilibrant of the other two.
Which of the following statements above are correct?
A. I & II only
B. II & III only
C. II, III & IV only
D. I, II, III & IV
E. I, III & IV only
ANSWER: D (I, II, III & IV)
7. Which of the following is not a derived quantity?
Answer: C ( Mass)
8. The type of energy possessed by a body by virtue of it position is known as…
A. Mechanical energy
B. Potential Energy
C. Kinetic Energy
D. Motition Energy
E Chemical Energy
Answer: B (potential energy)
9. Which of the following is not a property of wave?
Answer: D ( Reaction)
10. Calculate the velocity of a car covering a distance of 450m within 0.2 minutes.
Answer: D (37.5m/s)
The following are Answers provided for the past WAEC Questions.
Velocity of projection U_p =10m/s
T= sqr root 2h/g Where H=1
T=sqr root 2*1/10
=sqr root 0.2
V=UsinTita + gt V=10sin90 + 10*0.447
(i) The position of the ion of the atm of the element in the electrochemical(activity)series.
(ii) the nature of the electrode.
(iii) the concentration of the electrolyte
Doping of semiconductor increases the number of holes and electrons in the semiconductor,thereby making it impure whch makes it to be useful or active.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Three females and one male are brought to the hospital after being bitten by two bulldogs
- Zelensky meets Rishi Sunak and King Charles in the UK today
- Tennessee police chief fired after details of his involvement in Maegan Hall’s sex scandal emerge
- Gabby Petito selfie before Brian Laundrie driving stop exposes damaged face
- Real-life Spider-Man’s home – located at 20 Ingram Street – hit market for 2.138million
- Harry Potter actor Warwick Davis fights to keep a historic primary school open
- As Joe addresses the nation, CHRISTIAN WHITON asks, how do we win the new “Cold War” with China?
- “Drink-driving” Land Rover driver hits four parked cars before hitting fence
- Telstra phishing letter dupes recipients into a bogus effort to capture hackers
- Archie Battersbee’s mother tells the coroner that she does not know if he participated in the ‘blackout challenge’ on TikTok