WAEC 2021 Building Construction Questions and Answers
(a) State one duty of each of the following constructional personnel:
(b) Sketch each of the following bricklayer’s tools:
(c) State three activities involved in site clearing:
He designs the building.
He oversees the construction of the buildings.
He ensures that the contractor complies with the drawing and specifications.
He holds meeting periodically with key construction personnel on site.
He represents the owner on site and may delegate part of his duty to a clerk of works.
Measuring and determining the value of the work done.
Measuring and keeping checks on variations.
Preparation and issuance of the interim and final certificates for payment.
Check builders priced bill of quantities.
Advise architect of errors and accuracy of estimate.
Prepares bill of quantities;
Prepares approximate costs from architects’ initial design brief and sketches.
He is responsible for ensuring that the building project is approved by the local authority before commences on site.
He ensures that the local authority bye-laws are observed or enforced on site.
Activities Involved in Site-Clearing
Felling of trees.
Removal of shrubs and grasses.
Demolition of old unwanted structures that constitute obstruction.
Extermination of termites.
Disposal of rubbish and debris.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- 5m live with their parents, up 15% from census data
- Roger Waters of Pink Floyd calls Ukraine “not really a country” governed by “Nazis.”
- Kevin Mannion murder trial: “Called lawyers after fatally stabbing younger lover”
- Roger Waters of Pink Floyd asserts that Ukraine is “not really a country” and is governed by “Nazis.”
- Untimely death of a 38-year-old woman
- Tamer Hassan breaks down after revealing he lost family in the Turkish earthquake
- Royal Navy chief closes HMS Collingrad’s filthy living quarters
- 16 Turkish earthquake-rescued newborns were taken to safety in heartwarming photos
- Twitter users parody Dominic Raab’s “Vulcan death stare” towards Sir Keir Starmer
- Australian city is the most recent to lose its banks