Tova Industries; LLC of Louisville, KY is voluntarily recalling Carbquik Mug Cake Double Chocolate Chunk OU-Dairy (Water and Butter Prep), because it contains an undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
A limited amount, approximately 1700 retail packs, of Carbquik Mug Cake Double Chocolate Chunk was distributed via an online retailer and was distributed nationwide to consumers through a mailing service.
Product is sold in stand-up pouches with 6 individually packaged servings in each pouch. UPC listed on the product is 11283149263, with a Lot Code printed on the individual servings printed with a lot code of 02212071B.
|UPC Code||Product Description||Sell By Date||Pouch Lot #|
|11283 14926 3||Carbquik Mug Cake Double Chocolate Chunk||July/26/2022||02212071B|
No illnesses have been reported to date.
During an allergen review, our company found that the Chocolate Chips contained in the product had a small percentage (<1%) of a milk allergen, it was determined that the packaging was missing the required Milk Allergen warning, and all product was immediately removed from circulation on February 23, 2022. There is no health risk associated with this product for person who do not have a milk allergy.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- APAP Login – All You Need To Know
- Top 8 Ways to Personalize Your Baby’s Diaper Bags
- Facts and Myths You Should Know About Skin Whitening Soaps
- All you need to know about crystal healing the complete practitioner’s guide!
- Risk of developing heart failure is significantly greater in rural settings than in metropolitan ones
- NIH launches intramural bioengineering center to promote agency-wide technology collaboration
- Get the Facts on Epilepsy!
- 8 Tips For Seniors To Stay Healthy
- The Benefits Of Weightlifting For Strength, Muscle Mass, And Overall Health
- Eyebrow Waxing vs Threading: Which One is Best?