In the UK, the first smartphone-based cholesterol blood test in the world with quick findings (six minutes) has been authorized. The new technology, which authorities approved last week, enables people to test themselves and get the results via an app without ever leaving their homes.
It entails using a lancet needle to prick the finger, a pipette to collect a little quantity of blood, and a lateral flow test (LFT) device that is similar to those used by millions of people worldwide Covid.
After six minutes, the user returns to the LFT and snaps a photo of it using their smartphone.
By digitizing the result and connecting with the business’ internet servers, the app’s software eliminates laboratory analysis and delivers a result in a matter of seconds.
The statement comes in response to recent research showing that more than 70% of persons over 55 had never tested their cholesterol, despite over 80% knowing it may cause heart disease.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Zoom to lay off 1300 workers, about 15% of its workforce
- Where Next for Live Streaming in Entertainment?
- 5 Signs Indicating That A Conveyor System Needs an Upgrade
- What Operational Scheme Does Electronic Gas Regulator Follow?
- 5 Best Free YouTube Intro Maker Apps for Exponential Growth
- Npower: Humanitarian Minister, Beneficiaries Thank Buhari for Social Investment Programs
- 10 Best VIN Lookup Platforms to Get Free Vehicle History Report
- The Future Of Surfing: New Technology And Innovations
- Top 6 Reasons to Move your Websites to Amazon Web Services in 2023
- Can I Find the Vehicle Owner Just by License Plate?