This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that the institution’s management has released the schedule and requirements for their CBT screening test.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki HND CBT Screening Test Schedule & Requirements
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki has decided that her 2021/2022 Higher National Diploma (HND) Pre-Admission screening exercise would hold between Tuesday 15th February and Friday, February 18th, 2021, in the Institution’s premises. The screening has been scheduled to commence at 9 am daily.
Applicants are to take note of the following:
- The Institution has put Covid 19 protocols in place that applicants must adhere strictly to. (i.e. wearing of face mask and maintenance of social distance)
- Applicants without a nose mask will not be allowed into the Institution’s premises.
- Hand washing facilities and Alcohol-based hand sanitisers have been strategically positioned at screening centres for applicants to wash their hands and get hand sanitized.
- Infrared thermometers are also available to check applicants’ temperature at different strategic locations.
- Applicants are to cooperate with Officers who were mandated to guide them.
- Applicants that dress indecently may not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Applicants are to come along with a photocopy of the following documents:
- HND APPLICATION FORM;
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) STATEMENT OF RESULT/ CERTIFICATE;
- INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (IT) LETTER;
- O’LEVEL RESULT
And other credentials both original and photocopy.
Nb: in preparation for this exercise, all applicants are advised to appear in cooperate and present themselves at their prospective departments with the following documents;