Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State (OUI) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Oduduwa University Admission Requirements
Basic Requirements for Full Admission
- Olevel Result: Five (5) Credits in the required Subjects of the chosen course of study, Including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidate can apply through UTME ( with approved Jamb Score)
- Direct Entry.
- The minimum entry requirement for undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings. There are other requirements peculiar to some certain colleges and departments.
- Prospective students must attain the UTME cut off mark.
- Contact the Admissions officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information concerning your course of interest and admission requirement.
- There are other screening tests that are required for certain programmes. Information is available on request.
- 2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes are required.
- OND, HND, NCE or other Certificates from a recognised institution are accepted for Direct Entry.
Courses Available at Oduduwa University
A. RAMON ADEDOYIN COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- BSc Microbiology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
B. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
C. OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B.Sc Quantity Surveying
D. RAMON ADEDOYIN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
E. COLLEGE OF COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA STUDIES
- B.Sc Mass Communication
F. COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc (Nursing Sciences)*
- BSc (Physiotherapy)*
- B.Sc (Medical laboratory Science)*
How to Apply for Oduduwa University Post UTME Form
Note, prospective students must possess credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings.
You are to come to the Admission office with the confirmation print out, O’level result(s), JAMB result and four passports photographs
NOTE: YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE.
To complete our application form online, click on apply online below.
For more enquiries, Please, Contact;
Address: Oduduwa University Ipetumodu, P.M.B. 5533, Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2348056565656, +2348058555558, +2348030718373, +2347056555554, +2348078919191, +2348037066476.
- Undergraduates: N195,000 per semester. Two semesters make one session. Add 50,000 for practical oriented courses