The Kebbi State College of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) is currently accepting applications for its basic midwifery program for the 2022-2023 academic year from applicants who meet the admission requirements.
Applicants must have earned five O-Level credits in English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology in no more than two (2) sittings from WAEC or NECO.
How to Apply for Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) Basic Midwifery Admission Form
The basic midwifery programme will commence from Monday, 24th October 2022, to Friday, 4th November 2022.
The Pin For The Application Forms can be obtained after payment of N5,500.00 into the Kebbi state treasury single account (TSA).
Completed Application Forms must be submitted on or Before Friday, 18th November 2022, as Computer Based Test (Cbt) examination will hold from Monday, 21st November 2022, to Saturday, 26th November 2022.
To fill out the application form, candidates are to visit: www.kebbisnm.edu.ng.
NOTE: NO CASH PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED BY OR TO ANY INDIVIDUAL.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade
- Postgraduate Admission List of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)