As he passed by automobiles parked on the side of the road, a guy was seen on video keying a pink Tesla.
The guy and lady are seen strolling along a street in Bowen Hills, Brisbane, in the view, which was recorded by a camera near the car’s side mirror, on Sunday.
The accused vandal looked behind him and walked right to the Tesla as the couple approached on the sidewalk towards the vehicle.
As he goes by in the unprovoked assault, he holds a large key to the side of the automobile and runs it through the paint.
Nine News video depicts the scratch’s aftermath, including the exposed paint on the automobile.
Online users primarily made fun of the Tesla while giving suggestions on how to repair the damage.
One commentator called it “lol foolish to key a vehicle with 360 cameras.”
Another person said, “The battery will solve it.”
One guy made a joke, “I’m confident the Tesla owner can afford the repairs.”
Another person said, “I can see the clear finish has been scraped away, however some scratches can be erased by wet sanding and polishing.”
“This will need to be painted again.”
According to Queensland Police, investigators are looking into an intentional damage incident that happened on Sunday afternoon at Gregory Terrace in Bowen Hills.
A statement stated, “Anyone with knowledge is being encouraged to come forward.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Tennessee police chief fired after details of his involvement in Maegan Hall’s sex scandal emerge
- Gabby Petito selfie before Brian Laundrie driving stop exposes damaged face
- Real-life Spider-Man’s home – located at 20 Ingram Street – hit market for 2.138million
- Harry Potter actor Warwick Davis fights to keep a historic primary school open
- As Joe addresses the nation, CHRISTIAN WHITON asks, how do we win the new “Cold War” with China?
- “Drink-driving” Land Rover driver hits four parked cars before hitting fence
- Telstra phishing letter dupes recipients into a bogus effort to capture hackers
- Archie Battersbee’s mother tells the coroner that she does not know if he participated in the ‘blackout challenge’ on TikTok
- Trans Lives Matter demonstrators occupy Oklahoma State Capitol
- ‘Shocked’ granny, 68, fined £100 for “littering” after feeding ducks bread in river