Gold Reef Coles in Perth found a syringe in a can of peaches

Gold Reef Coles in Perth found a syringe in a can of peaches

A guy remembered his shock at discovering a piece of a syringe in a partially consumed can of peaches he’d bought at Coles.

Before seeing the syringe plunger floating in the syrup, Dave McKell from Perth had been eating Gold Reef canned peaches from the same can on top of his Weet-Bix every morning for the previous two weeks.

He claims that the upsetting revelation has now destroyed his morning routine.

Additionally, it has caused Mr. McKell to worry about his health. He will have blood work done in the next days to make sure he doesn’t have any significant illnesses.

He told Nine News, “I noticed the top of it and thought, ‘What’s that white thing on the top?’ and saw the whole plunger sitting there.”

Peaches are starting to turn me off a little. I could go pear.”

The 825gm tin was purchased by Mr. McKell at Coles Greenwood Village in Perth’s north weeks ago, and he claimed he went back to the shop on Sunday to let employees know about the incident.

Now that he has asked for a product recall to be implemented, he is warning others by sharing his experience.

For a start, he remarked, “I’d like to see it go off the shelf.”

“They” (the staff) wanted to take the can off of me and write up an incident report, but I didn’t want them to do any of those things.

Coles claims that up to this point, there has never been a problem with the product’s source. The product is packaged in South Africa utilizing regional ingredients.

In Coles shops, the item costs $3.

According to a Coles statement, “We apologize to the consumer for their experience.”

We will look into this issue with our supplier since we take it very seriously.

»Gold Reef Coles in Perth found a syringe in a can of peaches«

↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯

Also On TDPel Media