The administration of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session, which includes the names of applicants who have been given provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programmes.
The FUAM admissions list has been uploaded successfully online.
How to Check FUAM Admission List
Currently, the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUAM admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) first-degree programmes are advised to:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUAM admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.