How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.