The Washington Post reported on Friday that the classified documents found from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club contained information regarding Iran’s missile development and intelligence activity aimed at China.
Experts warned The Post that if this material leaked, those assisting U.S. intelligence efforts may be put in danger and collecting methods could be revealed.
The U.S. may possibly risk reprisal from its adversaries.
According to sources cited by The Post, the classified documents pertaining to Iran and China were among the most sensitive discovered by the FBI on August 8.
In August, the Washington Post stated that some of the records related to another country’s nuclear capabilities, but the paper’s sources refused to confirm whether Iran or China were involved.
Trump denied the Truth Social report.
“Nuclear weapons concern is a Hoax, just as Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller probe was a Hoax, and many other examples.” Same shady characters are involved,’ he stated.
Overall, more than 300 secret documents were discovered from Trump.
Approximately 13,000 documents were confiscated during the raid on August 8, including 103 classified and 18 top-secret documents.
Prior to that, the National Archives and Records Administration was provided a cache of White House-removed materials, which included 184 classified and 25 top-secret documents.
And in June, Trump’s representatives returned 38 secret documents in response to a demand.
Trump has presented a multitude of explanations for how sensitive information made its way to his Palm Beach, Florida, members-only club and residence.
The former president stated, among other things, that a president may declassify information just by thinking about it.
Trump has asserted that ‘no previous president has been tormented and punished as we have,’ while erroneously claiming that former presidents stole vast quantities of information.
He also attacked the Archives, describing it as ‘woke and shattered’ and ‘very radical left’
National Archives employees include archivists, librarians, curators, and other record-keepers.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Do I want this for my son? Elizabeth Chambers, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife, speaks
- Marine who crashed with Dem. Senator criticizes police inaction
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter