Edusoko University, Bida, Niger State, is currently selling the post-UTME screening form for admission to its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and application instructions for the Edusoko University post-UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Edusoko University, Bida, Niger State, post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Edusoko University Admission Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the programmes we offer, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 score in the 2022/2023 UTME Examinations.
- Direct Entry Candidates must purchase the DE form From JAMB.
- Candidate must have chosen Edusoko University as his/her first choice or make a change of institution before or after completing the screening process.
How to Apply for Edusoko University Post UTME Form
Eligible Candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 to the bank account details below;
ACCOUNT NAME: EDUSOKO UNIVERSITY STUDENT REGISTRATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2042220037
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK
Please make payment before starting the application process, as you will be required to upload your payment evidence/teller to complete the application.
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents;
- JAMB result Slip
- JAMB direct entry registration slip
- A’ Level result for direct entry candidates
- Payment Reciept/Teller