They have been connecting creators to worldwide audiences via many platforms and promotional channels since 2019.
Dro X Yani, sons of music great Michel “Sweet Micky” Martelly, are predicted to be the next superstars to emerge from the Francophone diaspora.
Not content to just follow in the footsteps of their legendary father, they have been continuously modernizing and improving upon the infectious sound of Haitian Kompa, thereby expanding their audience well beyond the island.
Now, in conjunction with Clout Africa, they have traveled to Nigeria to connect with the rich sounds of Afrobeats and Amapiano music, resulting in the creation of “Love From The Motherland.”
The Love From The Motherland EP is a one-of-a-kind blend of African and Haitian sounds, with charming guest appearances from Ice Prince and outstanding tunes by superstar producer Young Willis.
It is a reflection of the time and experiences spent exploring the Nigerian landscape and connecting with the vibrant surroundings that we have all grown to enjoy.
Dro X Yani and Clout are delivering you “Love From The Motherland.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- With Papoose, Jalen Rose discusses his resolve and upcoming nuptials
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash