A harsh message from a massage parlor to a customer who came in for a different sort of treatment has emerged.
Three years after the owner sent their scathing reaction to the ‘disgruntled’ customer, the parlour, believed to be in a small New Zealand town, is going viral for all the right reasons.
The owner’s reaction went viral on Reddit after a consumer gave the parlor a two-star rating for not giving a “full body” service.
I imagine you were disappointed that your frequent, purposeful exhibition of your [woefully mediocre] “manhood” did not elicit the response you sought, despite the masseuse’s repeated instructions to keep your underpants on and to keep your privates covered, the owner wrote.
‘Your behavior worried the masseuse so badly that she kept the doors open during the treatment in case she needed to call for assistance.’ ‘Are you pleased with yourself?’
An angry response from a massage parlor to a client who requested a different type of rub (pictured)
The owner invited the man to return and’meet’ the masseuse’s husband.
‘So, please, let the masseuse know ahead of time that you require some phallic admiration to massage your miserable ego, and she may arrange for her husband to meet you there, since he is really ready to discuss the situation with you,’ the owner added.
The owner concluded their response by saying the review reeked of “deep-seated prejudice about Thai women and misogyny in general,” before proposing that the man seek counseling to address his issues.
The owner’s response pleased Reddit users, with many mocking the upset customer.
‘There’s nothing worse than going to the new rub and tug establishment that just opened just to find out that they only do odd s*** like give you a real professional massage,’ one user said.
‘The one I used to go to in Darwin years ago had to put up posters all over the place clearly stating that they weren’t a rub and tug joint.’ ‘Had to be very f****d to need it,’ observed another.
‘Oof, not even Vicks Vapor Rub is going to soothe THAT burn, man,’ wrote a third.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- 5m live with their parents, up 15% from census data
- Roger Waters of Pink Floyd calls Ukraine “not really a country” governed by “Nazis.”
- Kevin Mannion murder trial: “Called lawyers after fatally stabbing younger lover”
- Roger Waters of Pink Floyd asserts that Ukraine is “not really a country” and is governed by “Nazis.”
- Untimely death of a 38-year-old woman
- Tamer Hassan breaks down after revealing he lost family in the Turkish earthquake
- Royal Navy chief closes HMS Collingrad’s filthy living quarters
- 16 Turkish earthquake-rescued newborns were taken to safety in heartwarming photos
- Twitter users parody Dominic Raab’s “Vulcan death stare” towards Sir Keir Starmer
- Australian city is the most recent to lose its banks