Manama, Apr. 10 (BNA): Bahrain All Share Index closed at 2,122.51 points marking an increase of 1.64 points above the previous closing.
This increase was due to the rise in the Financials Sector.
Bahrain Islamic Index closed at 737.14 points marking a decrease of 2.32 points below the previous closing.
Results indicated that 103 equity transactions took place with a volume of 3,322,744 worth BD 1,002,310.
Investors traded mainly in the Financials Sector representing %48.05 of the total value of securities traded.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Why You Should Consider Having a Personal Name Card
- How to Choose the Right Locksmith for Your Needs
- How to Purchase a Luxury Car From Another State?
- Crypto should be transferred off exchanges: Finder report
- Crypto exchanges to be regulated but not until 2025 or 2030: Finder Report
- Ask a Car Accident Injury Lawyer: How Much Is My Claim Worth?
- The convenience of digital tokens for oil trading
- Digital market entails a greater decentralized experience to leverage
- The technical scenario seems to address the conventional shortcomings
- How Is Ethereum A Solid Digital Token?