Two days after a massive explosion tore through Russia’s Crimea bridge, Russian President Vladimir Putin will preside over a meeting of his Security Council on Monday, the Kremlin informed local news media.
The president is scheduled to meet with the permanent members of the Security Council tomorrow, according to Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov.
The highest military and security personnel in Russia make up the Security Council of Russia (SCRF), which they convene to help Putin, the SCRF’s overall chair, in making strategic decisions.
Aleksandr Bortnikov, the director of Russia’s FSB domestic intelligence organization, Sergei Shoigu, the embattled defense minister, and Mikhail Mishustin will all be there.
Meetings of the SCRF often follow significant geopolitical developments that have an impact on national security, but they may also be a sign that Putin is about to make a significant choice.
Fears were raised that Monday’s summit would herald an upcoming escalation in the war since the Russian president presided over an SCRF gathering only days before the invasion of Ukraine.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Heathrow meet and greet firm’stole’ 80 holidaymakers’ automobiles
- “Andrew Tate fined me for going out and strangled me until I fainted during violent sex.”
- WA IGA supermarket owners ban teens after a string of theft and abuse
- Drone footage shows ‘black eyed girl’ stalking area where killer killed seven-year-old daughter
- Unsatisfied New York City asylum seekers seek a “better quality of life” in Canada
- Koch network unveils 2024 GOP nomination challenge to Trump
- Police prob untimely death of 19-year-old woman
- Goldman Sachs CEO received permission to remix Whitney Houston song from business client
- Epsom College head’s last podcast reveals ‘major changes’
- Father protests Gary Glitter’s bail hostel with his six-year-old daughter