A serviced apartment is an apartment that is typically leased out on a short-term basis. It is furnished and equipped with all the necessary amenities and services for a comfortable stay. These apartments are usually located in prime city locations.
The concept of serviced apartments has become increasingly popular in recent years, especially among business travelers and those who are seeking a more home-like environment when away from home. Serviced apartments offer a great alternative to traditional hotel rooms, and they can be an ideal option for those who are looking for a temporary or longer-term stay in a city.
If you are looking forward to booking serviced accommodation in Peterborough, you can find many options. However, before you go ahead, you need to know what are the benefits of serviced apartments over hotel rooms. In this guide, we will discuss the same!
- More Space: Serviced apartments offer more space than hotel rooms, with separate living, dining and bedroom areas. This is perfect if you’re traveling with family or friends, or if you simply want more space to spread out and relax.
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens: All serviced apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, so you can prepare your own meals if you don’t feel like eating out every day. This is a great way to save money and eat healthier while you’re on the road.
- Home Comforts: Serviced apartments are usually equipped with all the essentials you need for a comfortable stay, including a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, and comfortable furnishings. This means you can enjoy all the conveniences of home, even when you’re travelling.
- More Privacy: With your own separate living area and bedroom, you’ll have much more privacy than you would in a hotel room. You can also choose an apartment with a private balcony or terrace. You need not share communal areas with other guest
- Flexible accommodation: With a serviced apartment, you have the flexibility to choose how long you stay and when you check in and check out. This can be incredibly useful if your travel plans are subject to change. In addition, some serviced apartments offer you the flexibility to bring your four-legged friend along on your trip.
- No Hidden Fees: Serviced apartments are often more affordable than hotel rooms, especially if you are traveling for an extended period of time. This can save you a significant amount of money on your overall travel expenses. Moreover, the price you see is the price you pay – there are no hidden fees or surcharges with serviced apartments.
- Weekly Housekeeping: Most serviced apartments include weekly housekeeping service, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning while you’re on vacation. In addition, you will have access to 24/7 Concierge Service. So, you can always get help with anything you need, from restaurant reservations to tickets for local attractions.
- Flexible cancellation policies: Serviced apartments often offer more flexible cancellation policies than hotels. This can be useful for business travelers who may need to change their plans at the last minute. In addition, serviced apartments are usually located in residential areas, so guests can experience local life more authentically.
The bottom line
If you are considering a serviced apartment for your next trip, bear in mind the advantages they offer over traditional hotels. You may find that they provide everything you need for a more comfortable and enjoyable stay.
However, remember that not all short term rentals in Peterborough are created equally. So, when choosing service accommodation, make sure you read the reviews of the accommodation prior to booking to get an idea of what others have experienced. It is also important to consider the cost of the accommodation and compare it to other options in the area.Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn