Saudi Arabia has recently discovered Al Naslaa rock, 4,000-year-old rock formation with an unusual feature: It is split in the middle by a straight cut with the precision of a laser beam. The back of the rock has ancient drawings of a man and his camel with other unrecognized drawings (picture below).
The rock has sparked a debate on the internet: Some say that ancient civilizations may have been more advanced than our history books tell us, others believe it was just erosion.
Either way, this rock is undeniably awesome!
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- 7 Essential Appliances Needed to Set up a Testing Lab
- Edinburgh receives top worldwide climate action rating for the second year
- Are the Rouge Antibodies Driving Acute COVID-19 Infections?
- What Are the Industrial Advantages and Disadvantages of Recombinant Protein Expression
- Laboratory Automation: What is it and What are the Benefits
- Environment Development and Sustainability: Why is it Necessary?
- NIH first to develop 3D structure of twinkle protein
- Scientists develop the first telescope contact lens
- Cwmni Egino sets out ambition for UK’s first SMR at Trawsfynydd nuclear site
- The clearest image of the Sun ever recorded