- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration.
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second Class Upper Degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: