This is to inform all the newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry students of the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED), that the management of the institution has released the registration process for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure
- Visit UNIMED POST-UTME Portal to check admission status and accept if offered admission.
- Visit JAMB Website to check your admission status & Print your Admission Letter if available.
- VISIT the University Portal at www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Make Payment to pay for Acceptance Fee via the online payment system using VISA, Verve or MASTER Card and follow the subsequent instruction(s).
- After successful payment, Print the e-Payment Receipt online.
- Click Account Creation on the portal to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill in all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office from 17th October, 2022 for Screening with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc. Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from a reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photographs, Acceptance Fee payment receipts.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print the Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of the Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for the Head of the Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to the Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.