All applicants who submitted an application for admission to the First Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, for the 2022/23 academic year can now check their admission status.
The Tech-U admissions list has been uploaded online successfully.
How to Check First TECH-U Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of First Technical University (Tech-U) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
All prospective students must provide at least five (5) copies of the following documents on resumption date:
- Original Jamb Admission Letter (JAL):
- A document stating candidate details, programmes, and Institution of choice. Hence, it’s a prerequisite for registering all admitted candidates into the University.
- Ordinary Level Result/Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- The candidate must possess at least 5 O’Level credit passes subjects relevant to his/her programme at not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- The slip containing subjects sat for during UTME and scores obtained.
- Proof of Payment (POP)
- Any of (Payment slip/Receipt and Sponsorship letter)
- Birth Certificate (BC)
- A document stating date and place of birth of the candidate offered provisional admission.
- State of Origin Certificate (SOC)
- Usually issued as a Local Government Identification Letter.
- Attestation Letter (AL)
- A document certifying that the candidate is of good behaviour and which could be written and signed by (optional):
- Candidates’ High School Principal
- Traditional ruler
- Spiritual Leader
- Senior public officer not less than Grade Level 12
- Ten (10) Passport photograph
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Tech-U admission list.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade
- Postgraduate Admission List of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)