The video of the fake bishops APC allegedly used to endorse their Musim-Muslim Presidential candidate has surfaced on Twitter.
The man in the video is desperately trying to defend his position as a Bishop, even saying he represented a particular Bishop.
The man in the video is revealed to be UGOKWE PRINCE from Anambra State, who was said to have been bribed.
Another Bishop of Tinubu Diocese.
His name is UGOKWE PRINCE from Anambra State.
Guy man don collect his own share of AGBADO and A EGG from 🦇 (BAT)
According to him, he was paid ₦7500 to pose as a Bishop.
Staged #davidhundeyin #BATSHET2023 #PeterObi4President2023 pic.twitter.com/gxG83Jnzse
— Chibundu Amos A (@AmosChibundu) July 20, 2022
See Video below:
Unknown Bishop video is finally out, pls watch and share to Nigeria to see APC with Great deception 👇👇👇
APC must go pic.twitter.com/sWjMdXRDfS
— Shadrach Joshua💎 (@shadrachjoshua4) July 20, 2022
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Barbie unveils the Scoliosis-afflicted Chelsea doll
- Road to the Rugby World Cup: Springboks’ Fullback Options
- Twitter is now doubting Minnie Dlamini’s acting credentials
- Kenya Barris was served papers at the ‘You People’ premiere by his own sister
- Dollar stagnates as traders evaluate Fed views prior to CPI
- Death toll from earthquakes surpasses 17,000 as rescue chances diminish
- Chrishell Stause receives surgery to remove an ovarian cyst from her body
- Security guard commits himself by shooting himself in Hillbrow police station
- ICYMI: Orlando Pirates skipper SUSPENDED – report
- Evangeline Lilly says Jeremy Renner is wheelchair-bound: ‘Miracle