We are pleased to inform you about the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Nursal / AGSMEIS loan for entrepreneurs.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) said it has trained less than 1,000 entrepreneurs on agri-business / small and medium enterprise investment scheme (AGSMEIS) loan access process.
The director also informed that NDE recently concluded a five-day training program for 50 women, tagged: “Training to reduce covid-19 on spice production.”
According to NDE Director Olaimi Olainka, Oyo State Chapter: “COVID-19 is an epidemic that has affected the world in every aspect of human endeavor, from health to all other aspects.
The viral disease, which has claimed the lives of millions of people worldwide, has not yet been cured, and research has shown that only natural ingredients can be used to reduce the effects of the virus.
AGSMEIS is a loan facility from Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Bank).
With the CBN AGSMEIS loan, you can access N10M at a rate of 5% per annum from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), an initiative, Agricultural, Small and Medium Enterprise Scheme (AGSMEIS); It is congenital.
- Interested applicant must have been trained by an Entrepreneur Development Institute (EDI)
- Interested applicant will apply for loan via an EDI
- The applications will then be sent to CBN for processing
- Applicants will be called for an interview regarding his/her business.
- Those qualified will be contacted and given the loan