With reference to the Resources Inspection visitation carried out by the Board to your institution from 30 March to 3 April, 2022, I am directed to inform you that the Board has granted approval to your institution to commence the following Programmes with effect from 2021/2022 Session.
- HND Agribusiness Management (2 streams of 40 students each)
- HND Fisheries Technology (1 stream of 40 students only)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option ) (1 stream of 40 students only)
- HND Cooperative Economics and Management (1 stream of 60 students)
- ND Computer Science (1 stream of 40 students only)
- ND Library and Information Science (1 stream of 60 students only)
- ND Social Development (1 stream of 60 students only)
The approval allows the Institution to admit a maximum of the above-stated class streams of students.
The approved Programmes will be due for full accreditation in 2023.